Are you looking for a Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe or mix? Then you've come to the right place!
During the fall this seasonal treat can be just what the doctor ordered on a cool crisp day. Moist pumpkin cake with crunchy nuts and creamy icing along with a hot mug of coffee or tea will bring a smile to your face.
Pumpkin Spice Cake is easy to make and can be tweaked with many variations. Try cream cheese icing or maple icing. Add nuts or leave them out. Or, bake it as a cake, cookies, or muffins.
Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup of nuts (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Oil or Butter a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a bowl [A], mix flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice. In another bowl [B], whip eggs, sugar, butter, and pumpkin puree until mixed. Add bowl A to bowl B and stir gently until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top. Bake for 35-45 minutes until the cake passes the done test (a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached).
4. Let the cake cool then ice with your favorite icing.
Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix
If you want to start with a spice cake mix we recommend Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix.
Just add water, eggs and pumpkin and you're ready to bake!
Copyright © 2010 - Pumpkin Spice Cake